Introducing Angelo Richard - Class of 2018
1. What inspired you to enrol at Jackie Cameron School of Food & Wine?
I have appreciated food from a very young age and, following signs and comments from influential people in my life, I chose to enrol here.
2. What are you hoping to achieve here?
To learn to cook and bake food that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.
3. What do you hope to give of yourself?
I shall give my all to this course.
4. What is your long-term goal?
To own my own restaurant using the most cutting-edge technology.
5. In how many years do you hope to achieve this?
7. If food had a personality, what dish would be most like you – and why?
Crème brûlée - it’s hard on top but soft inside.
8. Where were you born and raised?
9. Apart from food what hobbies do you enjoy?
Working with technology and video games
10. What dish do find least inspiring – and why?
Scrambled egg – it seems like a big mistake that tastes and smells bad.