Paige's Banana Muffins / Bread
Makes: 2 loaves or about 36 muffins dependant on your muffin tray size
- 250ml salted Butter
- 375ml White Sugar
- 4 whole Eggs
- 8 Bananas, mashed
- 4 cups Cake Flour
- 5ml Baking Powder
- 5ml Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 5ml Salt
- Whisk the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each one.
- Add the mashed bananas.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the banana mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased muffin tray and bake in a pre-heated oven of 180⁰C for about 30 minutes or until cooked. If making into loaves bake for an hour.