Makes: 2 x 14cm x 18cm square layers
- 250gr Cake Four
- 250gr White Sugar
- 4 whole Eggs
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 125gr Unsalted Butter, melted
- Line and grease the 2 baking trays.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Inside a mixing-bowl place the flour, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Whisk on a high speed for 10minutes to get the mixture really light and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and incorporate.
- Divide the mixture into the 2 baking trays and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from the trays and allow cooling.
To serve: Layer with caramel sauce, whipped cream, bananas and cocoa powder/icing sugar.