Coconut Sticky Rice with Mango
- 400gr Sticky Rice, sweet rice, aka Glutinous Asian rice (other names: pearl rice, mochi rice, and waxy rice)
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 20ml White Sugar
- 2ml Fine Salt
- 1 large Mango, peeled and sliced
- 100gr Fresh Coconut, roughly chopped
- Soak the rice in water for 1 hour.
- Steam the rice for 25 minutes, set aside.
- Bring the coconut milk, white sugar and salt to a simmer, then set aside.
- When ready to serve, place the rice inside the coconut milk mixture and heat up quickly.
- Serve with the freshly sliced mango and fresh coconut.