Cafe Bloom's Roast Butternut and Ginger Butterbean Salad
Roast Butternut and Ginger Butterbean Salad
- 1 medium Butternut
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 cup butterbeans
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons good honey
- Grated zest and juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 100g fresh coriander
- Peel and chop butternut into wedges, dice onion into small pieces, roast together in olive oil at 180'c till tender.
- Add pre-cooked soft butter beans and all remaining ingredients,stir through well to blend flavours, except fresh coriander, and return to oven to crisp for about 10 minutes at 200'c.
- Remove from oven and cool a little, display on your favorite platter and dress with fresh coriander.