Coconut Quinoa Porridge with Fresh Berries & Flaked Almonds
Coconut Quinoa Porridge with Fresh Berries and Flaked Almonds
- 250ml Quinoa
- 500ml Water
- 500ml Coconut Milk
- Pinch ORYX Salt
- 30ml Xylitol Sugar
- 100gr Fresh Raspberries or any fresh berries of your choice
- 100gr Flaked Almonds, roasted
- 80gr Fresh Coconut, cut into chunks
- 10ml Honey
- In a saucepan combine the quinoa, water, coconut milk, salt and xylitol. Bring this to the boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer and cook the quinoa for about 25 minutes, until the porridge become thick and tender.
- Serve straight away with berries, roasted almonds, fresh coconut and drizzle with honey.