- 1 Whole Chicken
- 50gr Salted Butter
- 4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 1 can (330ml) Beer
- Get the fire on the Braai really hot (I would suggest doing in a weber style braai-one with a lid).
- Place butter and rosemary under the skin of the chicken.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil on the outside.
- Open the can of beer and place it inside the chicken’s cavity, making the chicken stand up.
- Place on a tray on top of the grid, cook for hour and a half.
- Remove the can and serve.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.