Daphnes' Yo-Yo Biscuits Recipe
Daphnes' Yo-Yo Biscuits
Makes about 30, depending on your size
- 170 gr Cake Flour
- 170 gr Salted Butter, soft
- 57 gr Custard Powder
- 85 gr Castor Sugar
- Mix all the ingredient together.
- Roll out your biscuits dough onto a lightly floured surface, then cut into your desired shape. Place onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre–heated oven of 180⁰C for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool and firm up on the baking tray, then transfer the biscuits carefully onto a cooling rack.