Costas Christodoulou’s Asian Inspired Chicken Wings Recipe
Costas’ Asian Inspired Chicken Wings
800gr free-range chicken wings
- 2 tsp. all spice
- ¾ cup soy sauce.
- ¼ cup honey.
- Juice of one lemon.
- 1-2 red chilies de-seeded and chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves grated.
- 10 gr ginger grated.
- Oryx Salt and pepper.
- 4 stalks fresh coriander.
- 1 tsp. White sesame seeds.
- 1 sliced chili.
- A hand full of coriander.
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl, mix them all together. Add the chicken wings and marinade for two hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c, remove wings from marinade and put them on a rack over an oven try. Cook for 20-25 min or until crispy and golden brown.
- Place marinade in a pan and reduce to a sticky consistency, when wings are cooked place them back into the sticky marinade making sure they are all well coated.
- Place wings in a large serving bowl garnish with sesame seeds, chili and coriander.