Woodview Wagyu Sirloin
- 4X 200gr Woodview Wagyu Sirloin Steaks
- 20gr Salted Butter
- 20ml Sunflower Oil
- Pan-Sear the cut side in equal quantities of butter and oil until golden brown in colour.
- Place onto a tray. Cook at 240⁰C for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 15 minutes. Place back into the oven until cooked, to your preference, then remove, cover with foil and rest for a few minutes. Once all the juices have been absorbed back into the meat fibres, slice and serve.
- 180ml Sunflower Oil
- 250ml Cake Flour
- 250ml Milk
- 2 whole Eggs
- ORYX Salt
- In a muffin tin, divide the oil between 6 cups, 30ml in each. Place into an 180⁰C oven and get the oil very very hot.
- Whisk the flour, milk, eggs and salt together.
- Once the oil is ready, remove the tray from the oven and divide the mixture between the 6 cups.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until puffed and raised.
- Remove from the oil and serves straight away.