- 2 large Potatoes, thinly sliced-1/2cm
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 Leek, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 100g Broccoli Florets
- 100g Cauliflower Florets
- 2 small Turnips, chopped
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- ½ cup good quality White Wine
- 4 Sprigs fresh Basil
- ORYX Salt and Pepper
- 40ml fine Parmesan
- Chives for garnish
- Cook the potato slices, drain thoroughly and reserve.
- Heat the oil and butter in a heavy based pot. Add the onion, leeks and garlic and sauté, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Add the remaining vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add the stock and wine, bring to the simmer. Add the fresh basil, salt and pepper.
- Place this pot into the WONDERBAG, close it tightly and leave it for 5 hours.
- Arrange the potato slices on top of the vegetable mixture to cover. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the potato slices.
- Heat in the oven until golden, garnish with snipped chives and serve.