Smoked Trout Terrine Salad
- 300gr Smoked Salmon
- 20gr Salted Butter, melted
- In a terrine mould, 9x4.5cm and 3.5cm in height. Spray and Cook the mould, line it with plastic cling wrap. Cutting the smoked salmon to fit the size of the mould, layer the smoked salmon and the butter, until you reach the top off the mould, wrap the plastic wrap over and cover. Leave in the fridge for at least 2hours to firm up.
- Remove the terrine from the plastic and mould, cut as you desire and place on a serving platter.
- 1 (155gr) Apple, cut in slices
- 1 (120gr) Lemon, cut in ½
- 180gr Cream Cheese
- Place everything onto a serving plate and garnish with fennel and edible flowers.
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and freshly ground black pepper.