“Parma Ham” Ice Cream
- 200g “Parma Ham”
- 500ml Cream
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 15ml Castor Sugar
- 7.5ml Glucose Syrup
- Sauté the parma ham, add the cream and bring to the boil.
- Liquidise and strain.
- Cream the egg yolks and castor sugar together, add the glucose.
- Fold the warm cream mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
- Leave the savoury-egg custard in the fridge overnight to cool down.
- Churn in an ice-cream machine. If an ice-cream machine isn't available place chilled mixture into a freezer. Whisk every 30 minutes until frozen to allow for a light, fluffy ice cream. Serve within a fresh pea or green asparagus soup.