- 600ml Cream
- 150g Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 40g Castor Sugar
- 15ml Glucose Syrup
- Heat the cream and the cheese wedge together on a slight simmer to allow for the cheese to melt slowly.
- Cream the egg yolks and castor sugar together, add the glucose.
- Fold the warmish cream mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
- Leave this mixture in the fridge overnight to get as cold as possible.
- Churn in an ice-cream machine. If an ice-cream machine isn't available place chilled mixture into a freezer. Whisk every 30 minutes until frozen to allow for a light, fluffy ice cream. Serve within a courgette/baby marrow soup.