Frozen Cherry ‘Israeli’ Triangle Cheesecake
Makes: 1 pudding
- 125gr Salted Butter
- 80gr Castor Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 5ml Vanilla Extract
- 500gr Smooth Cream Cheese
- 24 Tennis Biscuits
- 150gr Fresh Cherries, pits removed
- 500ml Cream, whipped
- Chocolate, of your choice
- Nuts, of your choice
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg, vanilla and cream cheese mixing well.
- Place the biscuits, 3 biscuits rows horizontally X 4 biscuits rows vertically on a large sheet of tin foil. Spread half the cheesecake mixture evenly out on the biscuits. Place 12 more biscuits on top, and spread the remaining cheesecake mixture out.
- Place a row of cherries down the centre, horizontally.
- Fold a row of biscuits from the top and a row from the bottom with the foil to form a triangle, a long pyramid shape.
- Place into the freezer.
- When about to serve, remove from the freezer to get slightly soft and decorate with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and nuts and cut into triangle slices.