Cranberry and Sunflower Seed Crunchies
Makes: 70 small crunchies
- 370gr CHAMPAGNE VALLEY STONEMILL Cake Flour
- 225gr Rolled Oats
- 160gr Desiccated Coconut
- 330gr White Sugar
- 5ml Bicarbonate of Soda
- 185gr Dried Cranberries
- 170gr Sunflower Seeds
- Pinch Fine ORYX Salt
- 475gr Salted Butter
- 60ml Golden Syrup
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a sauce pan.
- Add this melted mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Press into a 20cmx34cm tin and bake at 120°C for 45 minutes.
- Cut into 3cmx3cm pieces while still warm.