Brynn's Burger Recipe
- 1kg of venison mince or preferred mince meat
- 1 cup 250 ml grated butternut
- 1 grated apple
- ½ cup oats
- Streaky Bacon to wrap around burger patty
- Feta cheese to go between patty and bacon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Then weigh out 8 burger patties at 125g each.
- Flatten with hand and shape into desired shape.
- Crumb feta cheese in the center of the burger and wrap tightly in bacon-so two pieces almost forming a cross over the burger.
- Cook in whatever fashion you please until done and season with Oryx salt and pepper.