Trizanne Kodi's Celery Soup
Celery Soup Recipe
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 100g of salted butter
- 1 bunch of celery (chopped)
- 2 medium sized potatoes (peeled and grated)
- Oryx Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs (chopped finely) (Rosemary and Thyme) or you can use dried mixed herbs
- boiling water to cover celery and potato
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of fresh cream (MILLAC Gold)
- Fry onions in butter until golden.
- Add celery and cook for a few minutes.
- Add grated potato and cook until soft.
- Add salt, pepper and fresh/mixed herbs.
- Add boiling water and cook the potato and celery until soft.
- Mix together the cornflour and water and then add it to the soup to thicken.
- Add the cup of cream but if you want to adjust the consistency to your liking,you can add more cream.
- Liquidize the soup.
- Heat before serving and enjoy!