Avocado and Asparagus Salad
Serves: 2 – 4
- Assortment of Lettuce, Fresh Herbs and Flowers
- 200gr Fresh Asparagus, blanched
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 75gr Pomegranate Rubies
- 125gr Cream Cheese
- 30ml Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 125ml Olive Oil
- ORYX Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- On a serving dish arrange the green leaves with the asparagus, avocado and pomegranate rubies on top. Place blobs/spoonfuls of cream cheese in between and on top.
- Whisk the lemon juice and olive oil together. Season with the ORYX salt and freshly ground black pepper.