1. What inspired you to enrol at Jackie Cameron School of Food & Wine?
The name Jackie Cameron. The different qualifications and certificates offered in the course.
2. What are you hoping to achieve here?
To learn to prepare food the correct way. To be the best I can be and to be able to inspire others to do the same.
3. What do you hope to give of yourself?
I hope to give the best of my abilities and time – and through this be the best ‘me’ that I can be.
4. What is your long-term goal?
To own my own business in event planning or as a pastry chef.
5. In how many years do you hope to achieve this?
7. If food had a personality, what dish would be most like you – and why?
Crème brûlée - it’s hard on top and soft inside
8. Where were you born and raised?
Born in Richard’s Bay and raised in Standerton.
9. Apart from food what hobbies do you enjoy?
Cycling, fishing, reading book and dancing (not that I am very good at it)
10. What dish do find least inspiring – and why?
Scones with strawberry jam and cream. It can be dry and tasteless, messy to eat and I never know whether to put the jam or cream first.