Souffle Midlands Free Range Egg Omellette with Lamb Curry, Mozzarella cheese, Sour Cream and Micro Greens
- 2 Eggs
- Separate, whisk egg whites until firm peaks are visible.
- At the same time heat a small pan and cover with butter, non-stick.
- Fold in lightly whisked egg yolks to egg whites and add to pan.
- Allow to cook on low heat until brown/golden, before putting under the grill.
- After a film has formed on surface add mozzarella cheese (40g).
- Allow to rise and cheese to melt before adding 70/100g of spicy lamb neck curry down centre of omelette, fold and serve on warm plate.
- Top with a large dollop of sour cream and micro greens from WILLOW GREENS:
Jeanne Williamson 0837039397 firstname.lastname@example.org
Spicy Lamb Neck Curry
- 500g Lamb Neck
- 10g Ginger grated
- 100g Durban Masala
- 4g Mustard Seeds
- 3g Cumin Seeds
- 3g Turmeric Powder
- 2g Coriander Seeds
- 2g Fennel Seeds
- 4g Cinnamon Powder
- 4g Ginger Powder
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 5g Garlic
- 30g Tomato Paste
- 20g Butter
- 35ml Oil
- Heat butter and oil.
- Slice onions and add to medium pot.
- Allow to cook and become golden brown.
- Add spices and cook.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Add lamb neck and 700ml of water or stock and allow to simmer/cook for 9 hours.
- Allow cooling and remove all bones and shred finely-heat on service.