• 1 whole trout, guts removed
• 10 sprigs of fresh dill
• 1 orange (large)
• Pinch of Oryx salt and pepper
1. Start off by heating the oven to 180° Celsius.
2. Slice your orange into slices. Then halve the slices and place in, underneath and on the trout. Season by adding dill into and on the trout as well as salt and pepper.
3. Put the stuffed trout onto a non stick oven tray and place tin foil over the fish.
4. Place into the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the tin foil and then cook the trout for another 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked.