Connor Benn's Potato Salad
- 6 Potatoes
- Homemade mayonnaise
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 5ml White Sugar
- Cayenne pepper
- Oryx Salt, Black pepper
- 3 Quail Eggs or normal boiled eggs to your desired doneness
- Boil the portioned potatoes (starting in cold water) until a knife can be inserted and removed without lifting the potato-allow cooling.
- Add enough mayonnaise to a bowl. Connor does enjoy quiet a wet potato salad, as in lots of homemade mayonnaise-extra flavour.
- Add the onion, garlic, sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, origanum salt and pepper. Mix this well.
- Mix the flavoured mayonnaise over the potatoes, finish with the grated egg over the salad and serve.