Yields: 4 loaves
- 8 cups Nutty Wheat
- 4 cups Digestive Bran
- 2 cups Chopped Pecan Nuts
- 2 cups Sesame Seeds
- 1 cup Raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Bicarbonate
- 1 Tablespoons Salt
- 6 cups Plain Yoghurt
- 1 cup Honey
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Make a well in the centre and add yoghurt and honey. Combine all ingredients
- Spoon into greased loaf tins (12cmx22cm) making sure all raisins have been pushed into bread mixture as to not burn
- Bake at 180 ̊ C for 50 minutes. Take the bread out of the tins and bake at 160 ̊ C for 20 minutes.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.