Georgina and Annabelle's Crumpets
- 250ml Cake Flour
- 2ml fine Salt
- 45ml Castor Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 125ml Full Cream Milk
- 15ml Butter, melted
- 15ml Baking Powder
- Oil for Frying
- Sift together the flour, salt and castor sugar.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Combine the two mixtures well, until a smooth batter.
- Lastly stir in the baking powder, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil for frying, cook on both sides till golden and cooked.