Merrick's Bacon and Baby Marrow Frittata
- 20ml salted Butter
- 20ml Sunflower Oil
- 1 small Onions, chopped
- 250g Lean Bacon, chopped
- 4 Baby Marrow, sliced
- 8 whole Egg
- 250ml Full cream Milk
- 250g Feta Cheese
- 150g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- In a frying pan add the butter and sunflower oil fry the onions until golden brown.
- Add the bacon and fry until cooked.
- Steam the baby marrows for 2-3 minutes or until soft, than add this to the onions and bacon mixture.
- Beat the eggs and milk to make a scrambled egg mixture.
- Break the feta chunks into the casserole dish. Add the onions, bacon and baby marrow mixture.Pour over the egg mixture and mix lightly.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and place in the oven at 180°C.
- Bake until the eggs are cooked.
- This can be served hot or cold. Any ingredients can be added, for example: spinach, mushrooms and butternut.