FROZEN YOGURT ICE LOLLIES WITH HOMEMADE MUESLI
FROZEN YOGURT LOLLIES
Makes 6 ice lollies
- 500ml Low Fat Plain Yoghurt
- 12 Raspberries
- 1 small Kiwi Fruit, skin removed and cut in half and then sliced
- 6 Wooden or Plastic Lollypop Sticks
- Take 6 mould that can be used for the frozen lollypops. You can use the plastic ones or we made a plan and used dariole moulds. Fill them ¾ way up with the yoghurt.
- In each mould stick 2 raspberries and 3 slices kiwi fruit. Place the moulds into the freezer for about half an hour before sticking the lollypop stick into each mould in the middle. Place them back into the freezer until ready to serve. Take then out the freezer and unmould by quickly dipping the mould into boiling water and loosening the sides with a palette knife. Serve with homemade muesli.
Makes 1.2kg, store extra in an airtight container.
- 500gr Rolled Oats
- 250ml Honey
- 200gr Selection of Nuts, roasted and chopped
- 200gr Selection of Dried Fruit, chopped
- 60gr Bran Flake Cereal
- 40gr Corn Flake Cereal
- 50gr Linseeds
- 30gr Desiccated Coconut
- 30gr Poppy Seeds
- Mix the oats and honey and roast at 180C for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- When cool, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with the frozen lollypop sticks and store the remaining muesli in an airtight container.