Yield: 4 - 6 Portions
- 4 Large ripe Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Sugar
- 2 tablespoon English Mustard Paste
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Punnet Baby Carrots (100g) / 2 Whole large Carrots, blanched and refreshed (baby carrot leave whole and the whole carrots slice rings “coins”, if baby carrots aren’t available use only whole carrots-4 of them)
- 1 Medium Onion, sliced in half rings
- 1 Small Yellow Pepper, sliced
- 50g fresh Green Asparagus, blanched and refreshed
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
Liquidise tomatoes place this liquid into a pot together with the tomato paste, bring to the boil and reduce by half. Once cooled add oil, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
Add the carrots, onion, yellow pepper, asparagus and season well.
Refrigerate for 6 hours and serve.