Jackie Cameron and the students at Jackie Cameron School of Food & Wine look forward to hosting you at the school’s open day:
Saturday October 24, 2015
241 Old Howick Road, World’s View, Hilton
09h00 to 17h00
This is your opportunity to: meet Jackie and her students; view the school; ask all relevant questions about the school and this extremely-exciting industry.
Apart from making herself available to all visitors to the school, Jackie is keen to meet prospective students. To secure a personal appointment you are requested to make a booking:
- Phone: 033 343 1784
- Email: email@example.com
We at Jackie Cameron School of Food & Wine believe there is only one way to do things… and that is properly. That’s why we have sourced the best. I have listed a few examples below.
- Equipment from the Culinary Group is made in France and Italy.
- Riedel supplies our wine glasses.
- A French linguist conducts French-terminology lectures.
- World-renowned cake icer teaches her craft.
- A chartered accountant takes the food costing course.
- It’s the only chef course in the country to offer WSET’s (Wine Spirit Education Trust) internationally-recognised course - the standard in 62 countries around the world.
- The school is aligned with the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Business School.
I so look forward to hearing from you.