Makes two medium sized bags
- 150gr Button Mushrooms, cut in ½
- 40gr Sundried Tomatoes, sliced
- 25gr Roasted Garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig Rosemary, removed from the stalk
- 15ml Olive Oil
- Maldon Sea Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 sheets Greaseproof / Baking Paper
- Lay the greaseproof paper open on the working surface.
- Place all the ingredients in the centre and mix it together.
- Bring the corners of the paper together and tie with string closed.
- Place onto an oven tray and roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 180⁰C.
- Serve just like this for the best flavour and aromas.