- 10gr Dried Red Chillies
- 4 (600gr) Red Peppers
- 3 cloves (15gr) Fresh Garlic
- 2.5ml Fine ORYZ Salt
- 45ml Olive Oil
- 5ml Ground Coriander
- 5ml Ground Caraway Seeds
- 2.5ml Cumin
- Soak the dried chillies in hot water for 30 minutes. Drain, then remove the stems and seeds.
- Char-grill the peppers by placing them on an open gas flame or fire, keep turning them so they burn evenly. (This can be done within on oven on a tray drizzled with a little oil). Place these into a container, tightly wrap the top with cling wrap and allow to cool for 10minutes. Remove the black parts on the outside of the peppers, the stems and seeds.
- In a food processor blend all the ingredients together, to form a smooth paste.
- The paste can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge.