- 700ml Cake Flour
- 15ml Baking Powder
- 50ml White Sugar
- 5ml Fine Salt
- 1 can (330ml) Beer
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place a tray in the oven, before starting to bake the bread to get this nice and hot.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar ad salt together.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in the beer, cut this to incorporate.
- Knead this well together.
- Take the hot tray out the oven and spray and cook and dust with flour.
- Scoop the bread out onto the hot tray and bake for 30 minutes.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.