Woodview Wagyu Chuck Steaks
Woodview Wagyu CHUCK sliced into skirt or flat iron steaks
- 2kg Woodview Wagyu Chuck
- 60gr Salted Butter
- 60ml Sunflower Oil
- Slice the beef into 1cm steaks lengthways
- Pan – Sear the cut side in equal quantities of butter and oil until golden brown in colour. Do this in a very hot pan to make this process as quick as possible so to not over cook your steaks in the pan.
- Place onto a tray. Cook at 200⁰C for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 10 minutes. Continue this process 3 more times. The result is that the steak will cook almost more outside of the oven than within the oven. This will ensure a slow and longer process so resulting in a more tender steak.
- Place back into the oven until cooked, to your preference, then remove, cover with foil and rest for a few minutes.
- Once all the juices have been absorbed back into the meat fibres, slice and serve.
- Serve with thick chucky chips, in season vegetables and lots of Oryx Salt.