WONDERBAG Chunky Vegetable Soup
- 2 Medium Onions - Chopped
- 4 Medium Tomatoes - Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Small Butternut - Chopped
- 100g Fresh Green Beans - Sliced
- 150g Cauliflower - Little Florets
- 1 x 240g tin Chick Peas, drained
- 300ml Vegetable Stock - Use this as a guideline
- 5 x Meaty Bones
- ORYX Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Sauté the onions until caramelised in colour in a heavy based pot. Add the tomatoes and garlic, cook it to form a chunky paste.
- Add the butternut, green beans and cauliflower and chick peas, cook until the heat has penetrated throughout the vegetables, add stock as needed.
- Add the meaty bones and bring to the boil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place this pot into the WONDERBAG, close it tightly - covered with a cloth if needed and leave overnight.
- If there is any meat on your bone, shred it off.
- Heat and serve.