- 25gr Cake Flour
- 125ml Water
- 6 sheets Seaweed Nori
- 150ml White Sesame Seeds
- 150ml Black Sesame Seeds
- Sunflower Oil for frying
- Make a slurry (paste) with the flour and water.
- Brush the rough side of 3 nori sheets with the slurry.
- MIx the white and black seeds together. Coat the 3 nori sheets with the sesame seeds.
- Then brush the remaining 3 nori sheets with the slurry and place them on top of the sesame coated sheets, as making a sandwich.
- Cut them in long, thick strips.
- Deep fry in the oil until crispy and serve.