Phoebe's Chunky Chocolate Cookies
- 75gr salted Butter, soft
- 75gr Castor Sugar
- 75gr Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 175gr Cake Flour
- 2.5ml Baking Powder
- 150gr Chocolate, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C and grease 2 baking trays.
- Place the butter and both sugars into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence, beating well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- Then add into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Make small rounds, place them onto the baking trays, then flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10-15minutes until they are cooked and golden.
- Leave them to cool on the trays for a few minutes, then place onto a wire rack to cool.