Makes 10 clay pots or 6 muffins
- 500ml Cake Flour
- 15ml Baking Powder
- 150gr Castor Sugar
- 10ml Cinnamon Powder
- 5ml Ginger Powder
- 2.5ml Clove Powder
- 2.5ml Nutmeg
- 120gr Dark Belgium Chocolate, chopped
- 1 Egg
- 180ml Amazi
- 125gr Butter, melted
- 2 (200gr) Pears, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and spices together.
- Mix the chocolate in.
- Whisk the egg, amazi and melted butter together.
- Combine the flour and egg mixture very lightly until just combined.
- Mix in the grated pear.
- Place the mixture into the lined and greased clay pots or muffin trays, bake for about 20minutes or until cooked.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.