Ice-Tea with Fresh Ginger, Lemon, Mint and Berry Ice Blocks
- 8 Raspberries, cut in half
- 4 Strawberries, cut in quarter
In a 16 block ice tray place a piece of each cut fruit into the block, full up with water and place in the freezer overnight
- 6 Five Roses Tea Bags
- 1500ml Boiling Water
- 1 (120gr) Fresh Lemon, cut in slices
- 50gr Fresh Ginger, skin removed and cut into slices
- 30gr Fresh Mint
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a big jug and leave in the fridge overnight.
- The next day remove the tea bags and ginger pieces.
- Add fresh Mint and the Berry Ice Blocks.
- Serve with extra berries on the side.