Pancakes with grilled Banana, Frangelico Chocolate Sauce and roasted Hazelnuts
Serves: 4 portions
- 250ml Cake Flour
- Pinch fine ORYX Salt
- 250ml Full Cream Milk
- 1 Whole Egg
- 15ml SUNFOIL Sunflower Oil
- Whisk the flour and salt together.
- Add the milk, egg and oil, whisking well to combine.
- Place the batter into the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Grease a non – stick frying pan and using a small ladle scoop the batter and pour into the pan, creating a thin, even layer of batter.
- Cook for a few seconds then turn the pancake around and cook on the other side, when cooked, set aside.
- 30gr Salted Butter
- 2 Whole Bananas, peeled and cut into about 2cm slices.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, when nice and sizzling, add the banana slice. Fry them on both sides, getting them fried until golden do not over – fry as this will make them mushy. Set aside.
- 100gr Good Quality Dark Chocolate
- 50ml MILLAC Cream
- 15ml Frangelico Liquor
- Melt the all the ingredients together, over a double boiler.
- 50gr Hazelnuts, roasted and roughly chopped.
Putting the dish together:
- You can either layer the pancake and bananas. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over and sprinkle the hazelnuts over. Or you can make individual pancakes, with bananas inside, folding the pancakes closed. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over and sprinkle the hazelnuts over.