Johns' Green Chicken Thai Curry
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 30 ml Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 large Green Chilli, sliced
- 750 gr Chicken Breast, cut into strips
- 400 gr Sweet Potato, peeled and finely diced
- 12 gr Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 100 gr Fresh Green Bean, cut in half
- 100 gr Green Pepper, cut into strips
- 30 ml Fish Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or heavy based pot.
- Stir in the curry paste and chilli and fry for a few minutes.
- Sear the chicken, about 5 minutes, do not brown.
- Add the sweet potato, ginger and coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the green beans, green pepper and fish sauce and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- Season well with freshly ground black pepper and ORYX salt.
- Serve with your choice of noodles or rice and lots of fresh coriander.