Yields: 6 large muffins
- 2 cups self-raising Flour
- 2/3 cup Castor Sugar
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped White Chocolate
- 1 whole Egg
- ¾ cup Amasi
- 130g Melted Butter
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 1½ cup Blueberries or any berries-fresh or frozen
- Icing Sugar
- Sift the flour and castor sugar together, add white chocolate
- Make a well in the centre of this and add the egg, amasi, butter and vanilla essence. Combine together; be careful not to over incorporate
- Grease a muffin tin and divide mixture between six muffin tins. Place about ½ cup of blueberries, between the six muffins, with your fingers deep within the mixture. Then top the rest of the berries on the top of the muffins and lightly put a bit a pressure to sink them slightly within the mixture. Sprinkle with icing sugar and bake at 180°C for 25 or so minutes until cooked.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.