1. What inspired you to enrol at Jackie Cameron School of Fodd & Wine?
The school was recommended to me – and, thereafter, I did my own research. I have no doubt it is the best in South Africa.
2. What are you hoping to achieve here?
To learn all I can from Chef Jackie as well as to better my knowledge of food and the hospitality industry.
3. What do you hope to give of yourself?
Everything I have – time, mind; and basically, my soul.
4. What is your long-term goal?
I’d like to work on a private cruise ship – a change of environment would be interesting and exciting.
5. In how many years do you hope to achieve this?
6. Who is your favourite international ‘foodie’?
7. If food had a personality, what dish would be most like you – and why?
Malva pudding because I’m a warm and friendly person.
8. Where were you born and raised?
9. Apart from food what hobbies do you enjoy?
Playing soccer, body building and reading.
10. What dish do find least inspiring – and why?
Canned fish and rice. I’ve eaten it many times and I feel like crying every time I have to eat it.